Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Summers Coming and New Bikes in the Garage

Well thought it was long overdue for me to update my blog. No Comments yet! Whats with that! Never to mind, Im happy in my own little motorcycling world.
Well sadly the MV has departed to another life. Mr Amazing set off to work one morning, and 50mtrs down the road high sided on black ice and she was too expensive for the insurance guys to fix. It really wasnt that bad, but MV parts are very expensive. Fortunately we already had another beast in the garage in the form of a black 1098s Ducati. Had to be black, cause they all have to be black, but also because there are no other black s' in the country.
So, time to post more pictures I guess. In the meantime, really looking forward to the summer months ahead, and I have a month off work at Christmas, guess what I'll be doing.....

1 comment:

fire eyes said...

Damnnnnnnnnnn ... I think I just died and went to heaven ... sitting here typing in the dark checking out your blog .. and .. damn your bikes are meannnnnnnnnnn! ... I have picked up my jaw from the floor now ... but I sit here kinda speechless LOL some damn fine machinary and I am really enjoying reading your blog .. makes these horrible lonely australian nights alot more fun, thanks :-)