Saturday, March 29, 2008

MV Agusta Brutale R

Well my partner is working out of town at present, which is 400kms north of here. So he is using my ZX14 for the weekly commute (I want to put 100,000kms on this bike having bought it out of the box brand new, he says he's helping!). So, Im stuck at home and a girlfriend wants to go riding with me to our local Sunday haunt. So, out comes the Brutale (see photo).
I have to say an upright naked bike is not really my thing, I love my big beast, but this bike is fantastic to ride. It's behaviour in the corners is outstanding, and has definitely improved my riding a great deal. My partner wanted to get off the road and take it to the track (less expensive!) hence the naked. So the photo below is him at the track, and he's having a lot of fun

No comments: